November 17, 2020
The Seattle location of Northwest Bank is moving to the Rainier Tower, just three blocks from the current office location. Beginning Tuesday, January 19, 2021, our branch operations will be located at 1301 5th Avenue in Suite 2110. (We will be closed on Monday, January 18, which is a federal holiday in recognition of the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.)
Only our location is changing!
- Our phone numbers and email addresses will not change.
- Due to COVID-19 precautions, our in-branch customer service hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. These limited hours will remain in effect for the time being.
- Your Relationship Manager and our Treasury Management Office is available to you five days a week.
- Our secure online banking systems are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your Northwest Bank debit card may be used to withdraw cash at any MoneyPass ATM (transaction fees will be reimbursed the same day) and deposits may be made at any deposit taking MoneyPass ATM.
Please make a note that banking services will conclude at noon on Friday, January 15, at our current Seattle location of 925 4th Avenue, Suite 100.
About our new location
The Rainier Tower is architecturally unique in that its 29 office floors sit atop an 11-story inverted pedestal base which gives the building its iconic, and memorable, shape. It is adjacent to Rainier Square, a new, mixed-use tower which is anticipated to be completed soon.
Initially, parking nearby may be a little challenging due to the construction, but once Rainier Square is completed, a pedestrian concourse connecting Rainier Square and Rainier Tower will provide convenient access between underground parking and our Northwest Bank branch. We will continue to validate your parking when you come to the office to conduct a business transaction.
Thank you for allowing us to be your financial and banking partner
Most businesses continue to face daunting challenges as we navigate through and adapt to the complexities this pandemic has created. If you need assistance developing customized financial solutions specific to your business needs or have questions about our services, online tools, or your accounts, please don’t hesitate to call your Relationship Manager directly or the branch’s Customer Service team at (206) 621-0808.