Explore SBA loans for start-ups and small business
Small Business Administration (SBA) programs are designed to help small businesses, who might otherwise not qualify for financing. You can use them to secure funding to launch, sustain and grow an enterprise.
Your local Northwest Banker will help you determine if your business qualifies for an SBA loan, and will work with you to meet your goals.
Northwest Bank is an SBA Preferred Lender
The SBA Preferred lender program streamlines the qualification process and makes getting a decision easier and faster. As a Preferred SBA lender, we will save you weeks of time and in the loan process and work with you to develop a solution that is right for your needs.
If your company is owned by a veteran, active-duty military, reservist, National Guard member, or the spouse or widow of any of the groups, you may qualify for financing with no, or lower, fees with SBA programs.
Learn more about why it’s smart to work with a Preferred SBA Lender.
SBA loans uses
- Purchase or refinance existing owner-occupied commercial and industrial properties
- Business acquisitions
- Long-term working capital
- Refinance existing debt
- Start-up business financing
- and more
SBA loan advantages
- More flexible terms
- Lower down payments
- Lower monthly payments
- Longer maturities
SBA 7(a) business loans
- Financing to start and grow a business
- Acquire and improve owner occupied CRE
- Business and equipment acquisition
- Balance sheet restructuring
SBA international trade loans
- Business loans for global trade
- Import / export
- Capital for inventory management
- Business expansion
- Short-term funding for cyclical needs
- Smooth cashflow for inventory, receivables
- Contract and purchase order financing
- Navigate seasonal revenues
SBA 504 loans
- Long-term funds to expand, modernize
- Purchase land and buildings
- Construction and renovation
- Finance equipment acquisition
“Northwest Bank is our partner and they trust in us. It’s not like with a big national bank. We like that community feel.”
Cameron & Amanda Lumsden, Owners Fork & Alavita
"Northwest Bank was willing to support our dreams. They were creative and helped us expand our business. When plans changed they were flexible. That was important to our success."
Rob Lumsden, Owner Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria