JOIN OUR TEAM
Join Our Team
Is your experience matched by a drive to deliver exceptional service?
If you love finding creative financial solutions that work for business, we want to meet you. Current opportunities at Northwest Bank include:
An environment of listening and respect
Join us if you want to work in a bank that really cares about creating an environment where you can do your best work. Every employee here is empowered to innovate and advocate on behalf of customers.
Competitive compensation and great benefits
Along with competitive wages and incentives, Northwest Bank offers the following benefits:
- Insurance: Competitive health care packages, including payment for 100% of our employee’s premiums for medical, dental, group term life, AD&D and long term disability. We also have options for dependent and supplemental insurance coverage.
- 401k: Northwest Bank matches 50% of your contributions up to 6% of eligible compensation.
- Paid Volunteerism: Paid time off to volunteer in support of local community development organizations.
- Recognition: Quarterly awards celebrating achievement of goals, great customer service, cross team collaboration and community involvement.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Material financial support for skills development is a key benefit we offer, because we prefer to promote from within. Get reimbursed for up to 100% of tuition for full-time employees for job-related continuing education through accredited programs.
- Free Banking: Our employees provide great service, and we think they should benefit, so we provide free personnel accounts, and free or discounted services.
We’d love to hear from you directly. Just get in touch with Becky Stahnke, Vice President, Senior Human Resources Generalist.
To formally apply for a position, please click on a job of interest above.
Northwest Bank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, physical or mental disability, marital status, and any other status protected by applicable federal and state laws.