Employees are our greatest asset
Our employees bring a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences that are reflective of the communities in which we live and customers we serve. Northwest Bank is committed to including and supporting individuals who represent different aspects of diversity, including race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, citizenship status or any other basis protected by law. Every employee here is empowered to innovate and advocate on behalf of customers.
Current opportunities at Northwest Bank include:
Competitive compensation and great benefits
Along with competitive wages and incentives, Northwest Bank offers the following benefits:
- Insurance: Competitive health care packages, including payment for 100% of our employee’s premiums for medical, dental, vision, group term life, AD&D and long-term disability. We also have options for dependent and supplemental insurance coverage.*
*This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily. https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files
- 401k: Northwest Bank matches 50% of your contributions up to 6% of eligible compensation.
- Paid Time Off: Pool of paid time off that employees accrue over time that can be used to take vacation, to care for loved ones, to use for sick or personal needs.
- Paid Volunteerism: Paid time off to volunteer in support of local community development organizations.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Material financial support for skills development is a key benefit we offer, because we prefer to promote from within. Get reimbursed for up to 100% of tuition for full-time employees for job-related continuing education through accredited programs.
- Free Banking: Our employees provide great service, and we think they should benefit, so we provide free personnel accounts, and free or discounted services.
If you want to connect with us directly, reach out to Becky Stahnke, Vice President, Senior Human Resources Generalist by phone at 503.905.3220 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To formally apply for a position, please click on a job of interest above.
Northwest Bank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, physical or mental disability, marital status, and any other status protected by applicable federal and state laws.