Customized Solutions for Entrepreneurs and Small Business
Launch or fund a start up or small business
Entrepreneurs and small businesses look to us for the expertise and financial tools they need to turn their ideas into reality. Whether they are starting up, fueling growth, investing in equipment, or managing swings in revenue and inventory, smaller companies want a partner who can help them make the best long-term decision.
Having worked with a long and successful list of entrepreneurs and small businesses, we know how to develop custom financial solutions that meet your specific needs. Our team of professional bankers will partner with you to make sure you have financial tools to bring your idea to life.
Preferred SBA provider
As a preferred Small Business Administration (SBA) loan provider, we have access to programs and loan options for smaller businesses, who might otherwise not qualify for financing.
If your company is owned by a veteran, active-duty military, reservist, National Guard member, or the spouse or widow of any of the groups, you may qualify for financing with no, or lower, fees with SBA programs.
SBA business loans and operational funding
- Financing to start & grow a business
- Acquire & improve owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Business & equipment acquisition
- Short-term funding for cyclical & seasonal needs
- Smooth cashflow for inventory, receivables
- Contract & Purchase Order financing
- Balance sheet restructuring
SBA international trade financing
- Business loans for global trade
- Import / Export
- Capital for inventory management
Managing funds, collections and payments
- Deposit & Checking
- Collection & payment solutions
- Online & mobile banking
“Northwest Bank is our partner and they trust in us. It’s not like with a big national bank. We like that community feel.”- Cameron & Amanda Lumsden, Owners, Fork & Alavita