Electronic Document Delivery and E-Signature Capability
Northwest Bank (Bank) and its affiliates (collectively we, our, and us) value your business. Prior to allowing you to exchange documents and sign electronically, you must read, understand, accept, and sign electronically this Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure and Consent Agreement (Consent). We are providing you with this Consent to request your review and approval to provide you with certain documents and agreements electronically through the DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign), electronic signing system and to enable electronic signature capability for these documents. Described below are the terms and conditions for providing to you such documents electronically through the DocuSign system.
Accessing and Signing Documents
Before obtaining products or services electronically through us, please carefully review and save or print a copy of this Consent for your records.
Getting Paper Copies
You will receive a completed electronic copy from DocuSign upon submitting your electronic signature on documents through the DocuSign system. The documents and information provided to you electronically will not be sent to you in a paper copy unless you contact us. You may obtain a paper copy of your documents by contacting your Northwest Bank Branch or Account Officer. You will also have the ability to download, save, and print documents we send to you through the DocuSign system during and immediately after a signing session and, if you elect to create a DocuSign signer account, you may access them for a limited period of time after such documents are first sent to you and signed electronically.
Updating your Contact Information
Before proceeding, be sure the Bank has your current email, cell phone, and contact phone information, as these communication channels may be used to authenticate your identity during the electronic signature process. Contact your Northwest Bank branch to update your contact information whenever applicable. You will be required to provide answers to personal identifying information questions when updating any sensitive personal information. We will use the email address we have on file and it is your sole responsibility to make sure the email address is current and operational.
Hardware and Software Requirements
To receive electronic communications, you must have all of the following:
- A current version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox; see DocuSign website for specific version requirements
- Browser settings are configured to allow per session cookies
- Access to the internet
- A current version of a program that accurately reads and displays PDF files
- A computer, tablet, or cell phone capable of supporting all of the above, including sufficient screen resolution
- An active email address
You agree that your computer or devices satisfy the hardware and software requirements specified above and you certify that you are capable of retaining and accurately reproducing the electronically delivered documents as electronic records for any future reference. You certify that you have provided us with your current email address to use with the DocuSign system. If we learn that the email address is not valid or effective for any reason (for example, an email is returned as undeliverable or cannot support DocuSign files), we may discontinue use of the DocuSign system for delivery of documents. We are not obligated to verify that you have received or can access any account document.
Withdrawal of Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware, however, that withdrawal of consent may result in the termination of:
- your access to our Electronic Services, including online banking, and
- your ability to use certain Northwest Bank products.
Your withdrawal of consent will become effective after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon it.
If you are receiving online account statements, the termination will cause paper statements to be mailed to you. Depending on the specific product, if you withdraw consent we may charge higher or additional fees for that product or for services related to it. Please refer to the applicable agreement for any fee that may apply.
To withdraw your consent, contact your branch customer service team or relationship manager in writing or by telephone. Current contact information is located on our web site at: https://www.northwest-bank.com/contact-us/
Consent to Sign Electronically
You understand and agree that your electronic consent is your electronic signature. You agree that your electronic signature captured and stored as an image by this electronic means shall be sufficient evidence of your assent to be contractually bound by any agreement of any type using the DocuSign system and shall constitute a valid signature for all purposes.
If you agree to these terms and conditions, please confirm your agreement by checking the ‘I agree’ box on the banner ribbon on the webpage where you accessed this Consent.
By checking the ‘I agree’ box, you agree that:
- The documents that are subject to this Consent are solely for your authorized personal, business, or commercial purposes.
- In any case in which you use the DocuSign system to enter a signature on behalf of any type of entity (such as a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, or trust), you represent and agree that you are an authorized signer for the entity, you are fully authorized to sign the subject agreement or document for the entity, and your signature and the transactions authorized thereby are fully within the terms, conditions, and authorizations granted to you by the entity.
- You are under no obligation to deliver documents electronically in the future.
- You can convert any paper document into electronic form and destroy the original paper document or convert any electronic document to a paper document. The retained form of a converted document shall be deemed to be an original for all purposes. Any converted document shall remain fully enforceable in accordance with its terms. Destroying the original paper document evidencing a debt, or converting such a document from one form to another, will not constitute forgiveness, novation, or cancellation of the debt.
- If there is an inconsistency between this Consent and any provision of another document, the terms of this Consent will prevail.
- You can access and read this Consent and each document delivered to you electronically through the DocuSign system.
- You can print this Consent on paper or save it for future reference and access.
- You consent to receive and sign documents electronically through the DocuSign system and any and all documents electronically signed by you through the DocuSign system are valid and enforceable as if they contained your original signature.