The health and safety of Northwest Bank employees and clients is foremost in our thoughts and actions as we respond to the evolving challenge of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Northwest Bank will always focus on people first. Each of you is part of our community. We work closely together, and know the importance of our services to conduct your business regardless of the situation. That focus will continue to guide us, and we will adapt as needed.
While following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), local government, and healthcare professionals, Northwest Bank remains prepared to help you with your lending and depository needs.
- Our offices remain open, with limited staff.
- Employees who are able to are working remotely. The Bank has well-defined security and communication protocols in place to conduct business in this manner.
- Most transactional business may be conducted using Northwest Bank’s online banking and our mobile app, both of which are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your Northwest Bank debit card may be used to withdraw cash at any ATM (fees will be reimbursed), and make deposits at any MoneyPass ATM.
- For business meetings, we can easily host by video conference, and use secure messaging to communicate documents as needed.
- If you do need to visit one of our locations, we are following all guidance around social distancing, cleaning and sanitization of surfaces.
- All employees who are ill with a wide variety of cold and flu symptoms, or who may have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, have been directed to stay home and be prepared to
self-quarantine as needed.
We encourage you to be on alert for online scams and attacks by criminals who are taking advantage of the uncertainty around COVID-19. This may take many forms, and involve requests for your personal information, or links to fraudulent sites, in order to gain access to your computer systems. The Federal Trade Commission provides helpful and educational guidance.
If you have questions about our services, online tools, your accounts, etc. please call your local Relationship Manager, Treasury Management Officer, or Customer Service team.
We appreciate your business, and the opportunity to serve you.