Delivering exceptional service to our customers is a core tenet of Northwest Bank. It is fundamental to the very foundation of who we are, and why we are here.
With that in mind, we are excited to share the significant improvements we are making to our commercial online banking services. Starting in mid-February we will begin converting our corporate customers to a new and more robust Commercial Online Banking platform.
Users will immediately notice several benefits:
- The new & intuitive dashboard, with moveable widgets, allows users to customize their experience
- Administrators will view pending tasks, including transfers and approvals, in a new Action Center
- Reporting, with account filtering and simple to build templates, is quicker and more robust
- Administrator have increased authority to track user activity & transfers, create & change users in real time
- Single sign on enables ready access to frequently used services
- Our new mobile banking app enables anytime, anywhere access, payments & approvals
With more security:
- Optional use of a secure browser “hardens” the system from attack, prevents common user behavior that increases risk
- Multi-factor authentication makes sure the people with access to accounts are supposed to have access
- Strong permissions, including dual-controls, enable best practice business process
- Positive pay negates check & ACH fraud risks
Northwest Bank is committed to delivering exceptional service. That’s just as true when we are serving our customers online as it is when we are working together face to face. We continue to make investments in ourselves to ensure our customers get the service we promise, and they deserve.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your local branch. We are always happy to help.