Commercial, Industrial and Business Lending
Money when you need it
Financing can help fuel your company’s growth, smooth operations, and improve your ability to make smart, long-term decisions based on your business strategy. That means a financing package should be unique and structured for the realities of your business. Our local commercial relationship managers will partner with you one-on-one to develop a customized solution that works for you.
- Access funding on-demand to meet your short-term financial needs
- Smart flexibility to fund short-term needs or unpredictable cost
- Simplify complex receivables, inventory management
- Create working capital and preserve cash flow
- Fund the purchase of fixed assets
- Start a new business
- Expand an existing business
- Refinance existing business debt
- Invest in equipment and fixtures
- Refinance existing debt to improve terms, cash flow, interest rates or extend maturity
- Get flexible rates and terms matched to your business and cash flow
Letters of credit
- Mitigate risk for import/export businesses
- Assure partners of your creditworthiness and risk security
“Lamiglas is very excited to be working with the Northwest Bank team. Northwest Bank provided Lamiglas with an excellent financing package for the real estate and the business. We were very impressed with how quickly they responded and completed our deal.”
Tom Posey, President Lamiglas, Inc.
"Northwest Bank has been a key component in the growth and success of Payette Brewing. They always find solutions to our financing needs, allowing us to focus on beer."
Mike Francis, Owner/Brewer Payette Brewing Company
"Northwest Bank was willing to support our dreams. They were creative and helped us expand our business. When plans changed they were flexible. That was important to our success."
Rob Lumsden, Owner Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria
"Northwest Bank is our partner and they trust in us. It’s not like with a big national bank. We like that community feel. "
Cameron & Amanda Lumsden, Owners Fork & Alavita
"Northwest Bank knows our business, they come to us, and deliver solutions that work. That attention to detail isn’t common, and helps us stay on track to achieve our goals."
Linda Hines, Chief Executive Officer Grace Assisted Living